3/4... or more precisely, 6/8 of the board members join for a lively conversation about the organization and generally what they'll be up to this year; refining existing things like changes to some of the TrailsRoc programs and races and maybe making a few new things.
If you aren't familiar with TrailsRoc, well, this is a good primer, but seriously, where ya been? TrailsRoc is the Rochester area's premiere trail running organization. A welcoming and inclusive group, TrailsRoc puts on a tons of group runs and 5 really unique races. But they don't just use the trails, the members of TrailsRoc are passionate custodians of our areas trails. You can hear how much they care about maintaining and advocating for proper care of our wooded refuges.
- Trail Runner of the Year - TROY Series
- Eric Eagan - Episode 005: More Than One Trail Existed
- Sheila Eagan - Episode 014: If It's Not Puking, It's Crying
- Amy Lopata - Episode 032: Stupid is What We're After
- Michael Valone - Episode 006: I Touched his Yaris
- Laura Howard - Episode 039: Continue to be Awesome
- Jeffrey McBeth - Episode 034: A Good Time to be a Nerd
- Sean Storie - Episode 023: Expanding that Elasticity
- Ben Murphy - Episode 004: A Pretty Dicey Situation
- Where did the TrailsRoc guys get together for their first meeting?
- What drew Sheila to run her first 5k race?
- Whose Yaris did Valone touch?
- What object did Ben Murphy nearly lose during Manitou's Revenge?
- What was Jeffrey McBeth's first foray into endurance sport?
Submit your answers to the episode post on Facebook, reply to the episode post on Twitter with all the right answers and win some TrailsRoc swag! (One winner to be picked on March 1st!)