Emily Flagg and her husband Ken dropped by RIO HQ to chat primarily about Emily's running, but along the way we talk about all sorts of their adventures. Emily and Ken have been on adventures all We chat her first marathon, the Dublin (Ireland) Marathon, and Mt. Kilimanjaro, and crew and sculling, and snowshoeing and 103 mile mountain biking and so much more. Emily has run the Muddy Sneaker 13 years in a row starting with the very first. Her return back to running nabbed her a 50k in September and she also drops the bomb about her next big race, Twisted Branch 100k!
- Muddy Sneaker - Year One Results
- Race Across the Sky - The 103 mile mountain bike race on the Leadville 100 trail.
- Team in Training
- John Prohira - Lapped by the Sun
- Twisted Branch 100k - everything you are looking for in an ultra running experience. A classic old school point to point course that’s rooted in the Finger Lakes region. You’ll wind your way through some of the most brutal & beautiful places around. All while being surrounded by state parks, wineries, breweries & lakes. You know you want to run long, now it’s time to get Twisted.
- Grayson Highlands 50k - See the ponies!
- Have you met the GOOSE Guys?
- Many on the Genny!
- The Empire State Triad
- The Blue Foundation - The Blue Foundation is a non-profit organization based out of Canandaigua, NY. Their mission is to assist local families impacted by cancer while simultaneously raising awareness about men’s health issues. To learn more about the Blue Foundation or to donate visit their website.
- Mighty Mosquito 99 - Sign Up!