Mark Valites climbs into the guest chair to talk of everything outdoors. In this wide-ranging conversation we cover trails in and around Buffalo, NY, running 100 milers throughout the country and you can hear my fascination as I interrogate Mark about ice climbing!
The show notes for this episode are fairly comprehensive as are the locations on Mark's Guest Page. He even issues and FKT challenge!
- Mark Valites' Results
- NY/PA/ON Trail & Ultra Running Events calendar
- Sprague Brook | Erie County Parks, Recreation and Forestry
- Eternal Flame Falls – Chestnut Ridge Park, Orchard Park, NY | WNYTrails
- CRANBERRY LAKE 50 MILE FKT ATTEMPT – RUN STUPID
- Fishercat Screams NH (Audio Only) - YouTube
- Free Solo (2018) - IMDb
- Conservancy buys land in Zoar Valley of western New York | wgrz.com
- Buffalo Trail & Ultra Runners
- Carlton Hill Multiple Use Area - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- All paper maps of the linear trails of the FLT System - Fingerlakes Trail Conference
- Heart Rate Up.Com
- Amazon.com : Chainmate CM-36SSP 36-Inch Survival Pocket Saw Chain with Pouch : Hole Saws : Garden & Outdoor
- La Cloche Silhouette Trail Guide Killarney Ontario