100: It Can Be Life Changing - with Pete Kresock
April 28th, 2021
1 hr 19 mins 28 secs
About this Episode
We stretch our mic cables all the way out to Ithaca, NY to chat with Pete Kresock. This episode has been a long-time coming and I'm super happy to finally have a chat with Pete. Pete is an ultra-runner and local scene advocate. Pete keeps is pretty real and always has an interesting take on things. He's done at least one 100 miler every year since 2015 and is very frequently at many of the smaller trail races.
In this episode Pete and I cover Twisted Branch, Virgil Crest, the FLRC challenge, Race FOMO, as well diversions such as Star Wars and water fountain serendipity.
- The Star Wars Holiday Special | Wookieepedia | Fandom
- Fingerlakes Trail Runners
- Tortoise & Hare Archives | Finger Lakes Runners Club
- Strava Runner Profile | Pete Kresock
- Leaderboard — FLRC Challenge
- Red Newt Racing - Virgil Crest Ultras Course
- Carrot Dogs | Forks Over Knives
- RIO 14: If it's not Puking, it's Crying - with Sheila Eagan — Sheila Eagan ran the last Virgil 50 mile in 2015... We discuss.
- Join OurRunning.Chat — OurRunning.Chat is a new online site for, well, chatting about running. No ads, no spam, no influencers, no harvesting your information. A fun and positive place for just chatting about running. We're just getting started, so please join now if you are interested in the ground floor and kicking the tires to help build it up. (Or wait a while until you hear how awesome it is and then join later)