102: 2020 Is Gonna Be An Awesome Year - with Tom and Alyson Tighe
July 30th, 2021
1 hr 51 mins 40 secs
About this Episode
Tom and Alyson Tighe got into Boston Marathon, New York City Marathon AND Western States in 2019. Almost too Perfect. Then 2020 happened. CANCELED! And now it's 2021 and racing is back! You won't believe what this couple is planning to do! [🙄 End clickbait description 🙄] Spoiler, They're doing all 3!Support Running Inside Out Podcast
- Lololol 0 SPF plus a side of McCord woods and a constellation loop with the Tighes | Run | Strava
- Western States Endurance Run
- Escarpment Trail Run
- 2019 Twisted Branch Trail Run 100K - Results
- Village Of Pulaski: Homepage: [Digital Towpath]
- Home | Fastest Known Time
- Red Newt Racing - Virgil Crest Ultras
- 2021 Updates | Boston Athletic Association — No participants entered in the 2020 Boston Marathon were given the option to defer to a future year.
- Winona Forest Recreation Association - Home
- Labrador Hollow Unique Area - NYS Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- Winona State Forest (NY) | Fastest Known Time — Tom's "First Known Time" route. An excellent tour of Winona.