Scott Parr joins to talk about what got him into the world of running, pushing the limits of his body and finding fun in the suffering. Scott had a pretty awesome 2018 that included three pretty big ultras in Many on the Genny, Cayuga Trails and Twisted Branch. In addition to 2018 memories, he drops some pretty big plans for the future as well.
Ripping up the trails at Dam Good 2013! (Photo: Tim Holahan)
Those Amazing Volunteers! (Photo: Jaime Peca)
Episode Cover Art is thanks to the always amazing Ron Heerkens Jr. // Goat Factory MediaSupport Running Inside Out Podcast
- Ultra Adventures – Ultra Running, Mountains, and Outdoor adventures — Scott's Blog!
- #TrailsRoc — The hub of the Rochester Trail Running Community
- Scott Parr's Results
- Strava Runner Profile | Scott P.
- MFAMTL Fall edition - November 18, 2017 — Valone's Brainchild... 8 hours of loopiness!
- Many On The Genny
- The Frozen Heart 50K Trail Race
- War Hammer 100 Miler — Next Opportunity Events — Scott's future first 100 miler!
- 4000-feet: English’s Ridge Rumble 50K race review – Endangered Endurance Running Co.
- Tejas Trails — Bandera Endurance Trail Run
- Ron Heerkens Jr // GFMedia Entertainment — Episode Cover Art photos are by the ever-so-talented Ron Heerkens Jr.
- Contact the podcast! — Use this form to say "Hi!", Request a Slack Invite, Give Feedback or share suggestions!