The tables are turned for the 2nd time ever on the podcast. Jamie Hobbs convinced me to be other the other side of the mic and so, ... In this episode, Chris O'Brien (me) joins to talk about Oil Creek 100k. Listen in to find out what happens when a podcast host does exactly the bare minimum training and even less planning for an ultra! (Spoiler: His friends all pitch in to bail him out!)Support Running Inside Out Podcast
- Oil Creek 100 Trail Runs
- Pine Creek Challenge — A scenic trail run along Pine Creek in northern Pennsylvania. The Pine Creek Rail Trail stretches 63 miles from Wellsboro Junction to Jersey Shore and is repeatedly listed as one of the finest bike rides in the Northeast.
- 060: Let's Do it Together - with Jen Malik — Jen Malik chat's about roads, snakes, roads, sticks that looks like snakes. Listen in as she nearly convinces me to run down the (probably not imaginary) yellow brick road with her.
- Sri Chinmoy Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race — Self-Transcendence 3100 Mile Race. Called 'The Mount Everest of ultramarathons' by The New York Times, this is the longest certified footrace in the world.
- SRT Run/Hike - September 15, 2018 — The Shawangunk Ridge Trail (SRT) is a 70-mile trail that traverses the entire length of the Shawangunk Mountains, from High Point State Park in New Jersey, where the SRT intersects the Appalachian Trail, all the way to the town of Rosendale, New York, where the trail ends just beyond a restored railroad trestle 140 feet above the Rondout Creek.
- OIL CREEK 100K Results
- Road Trail Run: Skechers Performance GO Run Max Trail 5 Ultra Review: Radically Different & Awesome Riding...On the Right Kind of Trails! — Skechers Performance GO Run Max Trail 5 Ultra. Get'em at Rochester Running Company!!
- Rochester Running Company — Through weekly group runs, unique events, and a runner-first mentality we want to give you the best possible experience! Whether you have never run, are a new runner, or have been running for a long time, Rochester Running Co has something to offer you!
- (Photo Credit L&R - The ever amazing Ron Heerkens Jr and Goat Factory Media