084: Just Turn Your Brain Off - with Jeff Beck (and surprise Guest Zach Rivers!)
July 28th, 2019
1 hr 21 mins 37 secs
About this Episode
Jeff Beck calls in from way out in Oklahoma City to share some stories from racing throughout Rochester back in his High School and college days and what he is up to now with coaching a new crop of runners and starting a family in Oklahoma.
Now, Mort Nace and I hatched a plan to surprise Jeff with a call from Zach Rivers during the podcast. Zach and Jeff raced and trained together when Zach was just a high schooler and Jeff was a National level collegiate runner. They had some amazing training sessions and races together and so once Zach gets on the line, things get a lot more interesting.Support Running Inside Out Podcast
- Medved Running & Walking Outfitters - Rochester, NY Running Store
- Red Coyote Running and Fitness
- Mike Woods - SUNY Geneseo Athletics — Jeff's Mentor
- Frozen Assets
- Fleet Feet Snow Cheap Winter Trail Series - YellowJacket Racing
- 2006 Muddy Sneaker 20K Trail Run 20K - Results
- Muddy Sneaker — The Way Back Machine! - Check out some old school Sneaker pics on a website made out of pieces of the original internet!