083: I Respect Cookies - with Brooke Smith
July 14th, 2019
55 mins 31 secs
About this Episode
Brooke Smith ambles into the studio to talk about all the usual stories about loving trail running, eating disorder recovery, quitting dieting, and making a decision to stop trying to change her body and instead run as far/fast as she can in the body that she has. As well as talking about her previous Twisted Branch, her upcoming Twisted Branch yoga and anything else that comes up.
The RIO PodRacers are heading back to the Mighty Mosquito 99. Come run with us. Here is our team!
- Chris O'Brien
- Jason Vidmar
- Laura Rekkerth
- Abby McCarthy
- Daven Oskvig
- Matt Bertrand
Support Running Inside Out Podcast
- The Mighty Mosquito 99 Mile Relay - August 3, 2019
- Blue Foundation — The Blue Foundation is a non-profit organization based out of Canandaigua, NY. Their mission is to assist local families impacted by cancer while simultaneously raising awareness about men’s health issues. To learn more about the Blue Foundation or to donate visit their website.
- Sandra Aamodt: Why dieting doesn't usually work | TED Talk
- Mindful Eating 101 — A Beginner’s Guide
- Ascend Endurance Coaching - Chris J Dunn
- A Beginner's Guide to Intuitive Eating | Eat This Not That
- Brooke Smith - New Mindful Eating