Mitch’s race history reads like a guy who REALLY wants to win races. Who REALLY wants to get the most out of himself. Also, he doesn't really run ultras. And yet, his dream race is Leadville 100. Yes, a hundred miler out in Colorado. A race he surely had little chance of finishing, let alone winning. Why was that his dream race? And why are his dreams so long and 12,000 feet elevation?
Maybe that's how he thought he could compete... at a higher level. [Cue Who Music] 😎
- Megatransect’s Final Run – The Record Online
- Toughest Trail Races in the Northeast - Trails Collective
- ‘Frozen Snot’ Trail Race Doesn’t Disappoint! – The Record Online
- Reflections from the race director of the Frozen Snot | News, Sports, Jobs - The Express
- Ben Nephew - Devil's Path (NY) - 2010-08-15 | Fastest Known Time
- 5 Things To Know About This Year's Leadville 100 Run - Trail Runner Magazine
- David Goggins - Can't Hurt Me
- Running Inside Out Podcast: 060: Let's Do it Together - with Jen Malik
- Running Inside Out Podcast - Phil Nesbitt
- Running Inside Out Podcast: 038: Borderline Not Having Fun - with Dan Ostrander
- Our Running Chat - We Love to Run. And this is our chat.