|The many faces of Lopata|
Dan Lopata has been chasing Massanutten Mountain 100 in some form or another for 14 years. He finally got what he wanted, but it took a lot of introspection and team work with an awesome crew member to get it. Just like Dan's MMT 100 finish, it takes them a little while to get there but, in this episode, Dan and Amy Lopata share their adventures running and the thrilling tales of some serious stupidity in the mountains of Virginia.
- Kevin Sayers
- Massanutten Mountain Trails 100 Mile Run
- Course Map (use this to understand all the aid stations that Amy and Dan mention throughout)
- Hans-Dieter Weisshaar - A Legend
- SuperMan - Dan's 2002 Massanutten Mountain Report
- Mountain Moves for No One - Dan's 2015 Massanutten Mountain Report
- Finding Joy - Dan's 2016 Massanutten Mountain Report
- #TrailsROC sponsorship
- "Yes, Amber. I have done 20 mile workouts on a treadmill"
- Twisted Branch
- Relentless Forward Progress
- Cayuga Trails 50
I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in. - John Muir
Josh Stratton LMT - Tell him you heard the podcast and use the code "Chipwich" when booking during June for $15 off a 60 minute massage.