089: I'm Not Even Sure I Like Doing It - with Shea Coleman
October 4th, 2019
1 hr 16 mins 53 secs
About this Episode
Shea Coleman walks into the studio as if she didn’t even recently do a hundred miler. Shea recently completed Mighty Mosquito 99 (with the extra bonus mile) and so we are going to chat a bit about that as well as being a volunteer extraordinaire and her exciting plans for multisport events.
Shea is a vegan unicorn ultra-runner who lives on a farm with horses and pigs and dogs and cats. We spend some time figuring out why it is that she does what she does, how she got there and where she might be going. But really, we just chat about the love of friends, running, and our awesome commnunity.
- MFAMTL – TrailMethods
- Who We Are » Blue Foundation
- CandleLight 12 Hour | Overnight Ultra and Relays
- Twisted Branch Trail Run
- 2012 Mendon Trail Run 5K - Results
- Many On The Genny
- English Ridge Rumble | Trail Running | Manlius | Saltcitytrails
- Four reasons to get involved in the parkrun movement
- Bring parkrun to Rochester NY - Home | Facebook