101: The Walking Really Slows You Down - with Ellie Pell
July 13th, 2021
1 hr 21 mins 17 secs
About this Episode
Ellie Pell is back! (For some of you, it might seems like maybe she never left 🤣 ) Well, not only is Ellie back on the podcast, she is also back racing. She has banged out wins at Many on The Genny AND FL50s in the last month. But more importantly, she running around Rochester! That's right. She's left Gorges Ol' Ithaca for the ROC! Listen in as Ellie and I chat about the latest and greatest going on in her running world!
Cover Art - Ron Heerkens at Goat Factory Media
Fireside Banner - Shea Coleman (Running MOTG), Ellie Pell (in situ), Laura Howard (Hamstrings and Heartstrings on the Twisted Branch Trail)
- Our Running Chat - We Love to Run. And this is our chat.
- Hamstrings and Heartstrings: Running Talk with Chris and Ellie
- Fingerlakes Trail Runners
- Finger Lakes Running Company — FINGER LAKES RUNNING COMPANY
- Finger Lakes 50s 2021 | Finger Lakes Runners Club
- MFAMTL OATKA « #TrailsRoc
- Cougar Encounter in Utah | Mountain Lion Stalks Me For 6 Minutes! - YouTube
- Twisted Branch Trail Run
- Ellie Pell's Results